Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

What's the largest rolling luggage that fits OH on KLM Fokker F70 & Alitalia E90?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What's the largest rolling luggage that fits OH on KLM Fokker F70 & Alitalia E90?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2011, 6:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA: 1K, HH: Diamond

Did a search, couldn't find any data about KLM's config of the F70 or Alitalia's E90. Don't think I've ever flown the Fokker before. I'll be flying it around Christmas.

I really need not to check some stuff, so I want to make sure I can keep it with me.
Old Nov 8, 2011, 9:50 pm

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
Most 2 wheel 21"-22" rollers will fit on F70s and E190s - though they do go sideways. Some will be more problematic than others. You are more likely to have problems with CSR dragons.
Old Nov 8, 2011, 11:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA: 1K, HH: Diamond
Thanks for the info! I think I'll stick to my 16" for this particular pair of flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.