Reload this Page >

Must Have Accessories

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Must Have Accessories

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2013, 12:35 pm

Programs: IHG Gold,SPG Gold, HH Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Delta Kettle, AMEX Plat, DL AMEX Plat
I was browsing at my REI yesterday (last day of the 20% off any one its sale). I came across this cool little USB light - GoalZero Luna LED light. It plugs into a USB port and provides a bunch of light. It's extremely thin and lightweight, so it's easy to pack in a little nook or cranny. Some planes I fly on have the lights way high up and don't offer much. With this, I can plug it into my laptop and have light. Or, with a USB to USB plug, plug it into the seat USB port and have light. Add my little extra USB power plug from an old Kindle or Ipod and it can become a night light in an unfamiliar bathroom. Add my little New Trent battery pack if I get desperate and it becomes a light to use in a power outrage. $10 - if nothing else, it's a fun impulse buy. Someone on their website mentioned taking a colored plastic straw, slit it lengthwise and it will wrap around the LEDs for a more diffused light...
But, I like the idea of the cheap little keyring light for moving around the plane cabin!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.