Sigg Luggage wheels in need of quality repair

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2011, 11:50 am
Original Poster

Location: USA - HNL, SEA, DEN, ORD, MCO, and all points inbetween
Programs: Way too many!
Question Sigg Luggage wheels in need of quality repair

Guys and gals:

I purchased a Sigg roll-aboard from Sam's Club about 10 years ago. It's really a quality bag. Looks brand new.
I had to check it once about 3 years ago and the rubber rims on the steel wheels got trashed.

The set came with a nice Allen Wrench to take off the wheels and replace them, but Sigg Luggage (I believe anyway) is out of business.

Can anyone recommend a QUALITY shop that will replace with like wheels? Many chop-shops butcher luggage and I'd rather this come back with decent wheels.

Thanks!
Old Jun 26, 2011, 9:22 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA, DL Gold, ANA Plat
I also have a Sigg rollaboard. Handle just broke and I find that
the luggage division is no more. Fortunately for you, I suspect
that a rollerblade wheel should work.
Unfortunately for me, out comes the leather awl.
M

Originally Posted by RobbieRunner
Guys and gals:

I purchased a Sigg roll-aboard from Sam's Club about 10 years ago. It's really a quality bag. Looks brand new.
I had to check it once about 3 years ago and the rubber rims on the steel wheels got trashed.

The set came with a nice Allen Wrench to take off the wheels and replace them, but Sigg Luggage (I believe anyway) is out of business.

Can anyone recommend a QUALITY shop that will replace with like wheels? Many chop-shops butcher luggage and I'd rather this come back with decent wheels.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.