Reasonable Rimowa Prices?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reasonable Rimowa Prices?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2024, 5:08 am

Originally Posted by sapguy
The prices for new Rimowa with the lifetime warranty are EXCELLENT at Bangkok BKK airport duty free shop. You can do the currency conversion yourself to see what savings you can get.

I was also surprised to see that they offer the 49L in black like mine!

Classic 49L

Classic 35L

Hybrid 37L
1385usd for 49L, what am I missing?
Old Mar 9, 2024, 5:29 am

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, SPG/Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Lifetime HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat
Originally Posted by flyerfirsts
1385usd for 49L, what am I missing?
The price for the 49L in the US is $1,550 plus 9.5% sales taxes (in California) so $1,697.25 walk out price, which was what I paid for mine at the Rimowa Beverly Hills store.

You are missing the $312.25 in actual savings! I will take that any day of the week!
Old Mar 9, 2024, 5:44 am

Originally Posted by sapguy
The price for the 49L in the US is $1,550 plus 9.5% sales taxes (in California) so $1,697.25 walk out price, which was what I paid for mine at the Rimowa Beverly Hills store.

You are missing the $312.25 in actual savings! I will take that any day of the week!
I suppose cheaper than the US but still more than Europe with vat refund

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.