Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Photography
Reload this Page >

20% discount for new Adobe Creative Cloud Accounts

20% discount for new Adobe Creative Cloud Accounts

Old Nov 2, 16, 8:41 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: GRR, USA
Posts: 3,206
20% discount for new Adobe Creative Cloud Accounts

Received an email today from LensRental.com offering a 20% discount for new Adobe Creative Cloud accounts. Basically you rent Lightroom and photoshop on a monthly basis. Normally its 9.99, this promo makes it 7.99 and is good for one year. According to the rules, you need to be a LensRental customer, but that can be accomplished with simply setting up a profile.

You can also get a 15% discount if you subscribe to the entire Adobe suite.

Link to the adobe webpage with the offer

Last edited by LufthansaFlyer; Nov 3, 16 at 3:23 pm
LufthansaFlyer is offline  
Old Nov 3, 16, 8:40 pm
  #2  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 31,404
Adobe has been flooding me with those recently--enough that I'm inclined to call them spammers.
Loren Pechtel is offline  
Old Nov 3, 16, 9:31 pm
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: GRR, USA
Posts: 3,206
Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel View Post
Adobe has been flooding me with those recently--enough that I'm inclined to call them spammers.
It's their way of saying they miss you!
LufthansaFlyer is offline  
Old Nov 4, 16, 1:05 am
  #4  
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 68
Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel View Post
Adobe has been flooding me with those recently--enough that I'm inclined to call them spammers.
You might have subscribed or unintentionally subscribed to their newsletter (or email-related updates) through the sites you have visited.

If you don't want to receive updates, you can always unsubscribe to these emails. You will see 'unsubscribe' option usually at the bottom part of the e-mail. Alternatively, you can adjust your email settings and move all coming Adobe emails to other folders (such as Spam folder).

Last edited by PFSHero; Nov 4, 16 at 1:12 am
PFSHero is offline  
Old Nov 4, 16, 4:44 pm
  #5  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 31,404
Originally Posted by PFSHero View Post
You might have subscribed or unintentionally subscribed to their newsletter (or email-related updates) through the sites you have visited.

If you don't want to receive updates, you can always unsubscribe to these emails. You will see 'unsubscribe' option usually at the bottom part of the e-mail. Alternatively, you can adjust your email settings and move all coming Adobe emails to other folders (such as Spam folder).
There is a sign-up, it's just they've suddenly started sending a ton of these notices.
Loren Pechtel is offline  
Old Nov 6, 16, 8:39 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 68
Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel View Post
There is a sign-up, it's just they've suddenly started sending a ton of these notices.
I understand. Where are you getting these notices? From the time you visited a site or you launch and Adobe-related App?
PFSHero is offline  
Old Nov 6, 16, 9:07 pm
  #7  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 31,404
Originally Posted by PFSHero View Post
I understand. Where are you getting these notices? From the time you visited a site or you launch and Adobe-related App?
They've been showing up in e-mail. They've quit now, though.
Loren Pechtel is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread