Community
Wiki Posts
Search

20% discount for new Adobe Creative Cloud Accounts

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2016, 8:41 pm
Original Poster

20% discount for new Adobe Creative Cloud Accounts

Received an email today from LensRental.com offering a 20% discount for new Adobe Creative Cloud accounts. Basically you rent Lightroom and photoshop on a monthly basis. Normally its 9.99, this promo makes it 7.99 and is good for one year. According to the rules, you need to be a LensRental customer, but that can be accomplished with simply setting up a profile.

You can also get a 15% discount if you subscribe to the entire Adobe suite.

Link to the adobe webpage with the offer

Last edited by LufthansaFlyer; Nov 3, 2016 at 3:23 pm
Old Nov 3, 2016, 8:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Adobe has been flooding me with those recently--enough that I'm inclined to call them spammers.
Old Nov 3, 2016, 9:31 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel
Adobe has been flooding me with those recently--enough that I'm inclined to call them spammers.
It's their way of saying they miss you!
Old Nov 4, 2016, 1:05 am

You might have subscribed or unintentionally subscribed to their newsletter (or email-related updates) through the sites you have visited.

If you don't want to receive updates, you can always unsubscribe to these emails. You will see 'unsubscribe' option usually at the bottom part of the e-mail. Alternatively, you can adjust your email settings and move all coming Adobe emails to other folders (such as Spam folder).

Last edited by PFSHero; Nov 4, 2016 at 1:12 am
Old Nov 4, 2016, 4:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by PFSHero
You might have subscribed or unintentionally subscribed to their newsletter (or email-related updates) through the sites you have visited.

If you don't want to receive updates, you can always unsubscribe to these emails. You will see 'unsubscribe' option usually at the bottom part of the e-mail. Alternatively, you can adjust your email settings and move all coming Adobe emails to other folders (such as Spam folder).
There is a sign-up, it's just they've suddenly started sending a ton of these notices.
Old Nov 6, 2016, 8:39 pm

There is a sign-up, it's just they've suddenly started sending a ton of these notices.
I understand. Where are you getting these notices? From the time you visited a site or you launch and Adobe-related App?
Old Nov 6, 2016, 9:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by PFSHero
I understand. Where are you getting these notices? From the time you visited a site or you launch and Adobe-related App?
They've been showing up in e-mail. They've quit now, though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.