Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Recommended photo slideshow software

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2012, 9:07 pm
Original Poster

Recommended photo slideshow software

I like taking photos wherever I go using camera, iPad, cellphones. After getting home, I will view them and choose best ones for sharing with friends. I think it is boring to only watch still photos, So I have tried many slideshow softwares to make photos more interesting to enjoy. After digging and try, I find good slideshow softwares for iPad and Windows. With them you can create a stunning slideshow for watching or sharing on website.

1. Photo Slideshow Directory HD for iPad

Photo Slideshow Director HD is applied to iPad for creating slideshow video with iPhoto library and website pictures. Import iPad photos and your Picasa/ Facebook/ Flickr web album photos to the app, add slideshow background music , customize transitions and pan&zoom effects, choose a theme, then export the slideshow to iPad library as a video or upload it to Facebook and YouTube. This app also enables you to watch the slideshow on HDTV by airplay or connecting iPad to Apple TV with cable. You can get this powerful software in iTunes store at $3.99.

2. DVD Photo Slideshow for Windows

From its name, you can learn that it is a tool to create photo slideshow and burn photos to DVD. Aside from making photo slideshow DVD(SVCD/VCD/Blue-ray disc are also available), it can create slideshow for YouTube, Facebook, iPad, iPhone, iPod, kinds of cellphones, PSP, Archos devices. You can accomplish an eye-catching photo slideshow with many effects within minutes for its easy-to-use function. You can free download it from its website.

http://photo-slideshow-director.com/...twares-review/
Old Oct 11, 2012, 9:09 pm
Original Poster

Make a photo slideshow with your travel photos, share them with your friends on YouTube and Facebook, burn them to DVD for watching On TV,

Try the above programs, they are really helpful.
Old Nov 5, 2012, 6:28 pm

Programs: hilton diamond, hyatt platimum,best western diamond elite
thanks...
Old Nov 9, 2012, 2:05 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by alfaman
thanks...
just share for enjoying photos in interesting way
Old Jan 8, 2013, 2:12 am
Original Poster

Socusoft Photo Slideshow Director HD has been updated to 4.6

Good news: Photo Slideshow Director HD 4.6 version has been released

Amazing iPad slideshow app new version has been released.
The new version offers new features:

New features:

1. Support using photos in Dropbox, SkyDrive and Instagram. Now you use your photos in Dropbox, SkyDrive and Instagram without having to download them to iPad first.

2. Support uploading photo slideshow videos to Dropbox and SkyDrive. So now you can share finished slideshows to YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox and SkyDrive.

3. Save photos to Photo Library. With version 4.5, you can edit your photos with its powerful photo editor, then save fixed photos to iPad. Or save web album photos(such as Picasa Photos, Flickr photos and Facebook photos) to iPad.
Old Jan 16, 2013, 2:28 am

I want to make my on picasa with music, and you tell me how can I make it my video. Please share you ideas with me. I'll wait for your reply.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 8:49 pm
Original Poster

Create slideshow with music from Picasa photos

Originally Posted by creditcard1
I want to make my on picasa with music, and you tell me how can I make it my video. Please share you ideas with me. I'll wait for your reply.
hi, Picasa has the feature to view photos in slideshow. However, it seems that you can not add music, also you can not save the slideshow.

So you can use other slideshow apps to create a music slideshow from Picasa Photos.

You can read this tutorial to turn Picasa photos into a slideshow with music.
http://slideshow-studio.com/slidesho...picasa-photos/

Hope it can help

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.