FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Recommended photo slideshow software
View Single Post
Old Oct 11, 2012, 9:07 pm
sarahbaby

Recommended photo slideshow software

I like taking photos wherever I go using camera, iPad, cellphones. After getting home, I will view them and choose best ones for sharing with friends. I think it is boring to only watch still photos, So I have tried many slideshow softwares to make photos more interesting to enjoy. After digging and try, I find good slideshow softwares for iPad and Windows. With them you can create a stunning slideshow for watching or sharing on website.

1. Photo Slideshow Directory HD for iPad

Photo Slideshow Director HD is applied to iPad for creating slideshow video with iPhoto library and website pictures. Import iPad photos and your Picasa/ Facebook/ Flickr web album photos to the app, add slideshow background music , customize transitions and pan&zoom effects, choose a theme, then export the slideshow to iPad library as a video or upload it to Facebook and YouTube. This app also enables you to watch the slideshow on HDTV by airplay or connecting iPad to Apple TV with cable. You can get this powerful software in iTunes store at $3.99.

2. DVD Photo Slideshow for Windows

From its name, you can learn that it is a tool to create photo slideshow and burn photos to DVD. Aside from making photo slideshow DVD(SVCD/VCD/Blue-ray disc are also available), it can create slideshow for YouTube, Facebook, iPad, iPhone, iPod, kinds of cellphones, PSP, Archos devices. You can accomplish an eye-catching photo slideshow with many effects within minutes for its easy-to-use function. You can free download it from its website.

http://photo-slideshow-director.com/...twares-review/