Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What places allow dogs?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2022, 1:28 pm

Originally Posted by Mary2e
If you're going to travel with your dog, may hotels now allow them. Some have specific rooms, others allow them in any room. Our dog is so little if the hotel has a pet floor, they usually allow us on other floors.

BUT - beware of the "pet cleaning fees". They have increased significantly over the past 2-3 years. Last month I was in a Hyatt Place for about 12 hours... The pet fee was $75. I almost fell over. I was also in an Andaz and a Hyatt Regency... both had a $150 per stay pet fee. I paid it at the Regency because we stayed 8 nights and managed to get the GM to waive it for the 1 night we were at the Andaz. Most do when they see how little he is.

Before people jump all over me about pets... mine is 9 pounds, very well trained, does not shed, and is considered one of the few hypoallergenic breeds.
Please, let's not perpetuate the myth of hypoallergenic dogs and cats.
https://allergyasthmadoctors.com/wp-...ublication.pdf
Old Jan 17, 2022, 2:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Originally Posted by CDTraveler
Please, let's not perpetuate the myth of hypoallergenic dogs and cats.
https://allergyasthmadoctors.com/wp-...ublication.pdf
No breed is fully hypoallergenic, but the few on the AKC list are the least likely to cause any kind of allergic response because they don't shed. Most people do not react to them.

But I get it. Every time I post about poodles being hypoallergenic you're going to post that link. Guess what? I'm bringing him anyway

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.