Wiki Posts
Search

The Guardian: 700 fall sick after Airbus staff Christmas dinner

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2023, 10:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, Eurobonus Silver, ALL Gold
The Guardian: 700 fall sick after Airbus staff Christmas dinner

Someone is going to need immodium from Santa...

‘Worse than giving birth’: 700 fall sick after Airbus staff Christmas dinner | Airbus | The Guardian
Old Dec 23, 2023, 2:06 pm

Programs: Delta, United
Yikes, It reminds of years ago at a good friend's wedding reception something affected about half of the guests. I was one of the unfortunate ones. It would not have been so bad had I been at home. But alas the day after the reception I hiked into a designated wilderness area. That night the GI distress hit me. Worse it started raining. At one point I had space blanket over me in the rain evacuating my bowels while vomiting at same time. Only afterwards did I learn others had a similar fate. I joked that their wedding reception is one that I will always remember.
Old Jan 15, 2024, 7:30 am

Originally Posted by FlyingUnderTheRadar
Yikes, It reminds of years ago at a good friend's wedding reception something affected about half of the guests. I was one of the unfortunate ones. It would not have been so bad had I been at home. But alas the day after the reception I hiked into a designated wilderness area. That night the GI distress hit me. Worse it started raining. At one point I had space blanket over me in the rain evacuating my bowels while vomiting at same time. Only afterwards did I learn others had a similar fate. I joked that their wedding reception is one that I will always remember.
Certainly something you will never forget!
Old Jan 22, 2024, 3:22 am

Well , this is what happen , when everything and everyone are soo gourmet and the meat should always be undercooked and rare .. not surprised

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.