Wiki Posts
Search

Reuters: Boeing Employees Ridicule 737 MAX, Regulators

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2020, 6:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: Tegridy Elite
Reuters: Boeing Employees Ridicule 737 MAX, Regulators

'Designed by clowns': Boeing employees ridicule 737 MAX, regulators in internal messages

The messages, disclosed on Thursday, show attempts to duck regulatory scrutiny with employees disparaging the plane, the company, the Federal Aviation Administration and foreign aviation regulators.
“I don’t know how to fix these things...it’s systemic. It’s culture. It’s the fact we have a senior leadership team that understand very little about the business and yet are driving us to certain objectives,” said an employee in an email dated June 2018.

And in a May 2018 message, an unnamed Boeing employee said: “I still haven’t been forgiven by god for the covering up I did last year.”
From two decades of personal experience dealing with Boeing, I'm sadly not surprised at these messages/sentiments.
peterjohns749 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.