Law firms seeking clients from commercial plane crashes

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2019, 7:53 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Law firms seeking clients from commercial plane crashes

I have to wonder what Boeing’s contribution was in making the following news story that is critical of law firms that aim to go after Boeing and airlines at times:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ethio...061140663.html

But it seems like some US law firms may have been very aggressive in trying to sign up clients to litigate against Boeing for at least the Ethiopian Boeing 737Max plane crash.
Old Dec 23, 2019, 5:08 pm
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
Originally Posted by GUWonder
I have to wonder what Boeing’s contribution was in making the following news story that is critical of law firms that aim to go after Boeing and airlines at times:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ethio...061140663.html

But it seems like some US law firms may have been very aggressive in trying to sign up clients to litigate against Boeing for at least the Ethiopian Boeing 737Max plane crash.
Boeing is the one that relocated its HQs to a location about 3 blocks from one of the country's top plaintiffs' aviation lawyers....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.