Community
Wiki Posts
Search

N.Y. woman charged with disorderly conduct at RDU

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2010, 8:17 pm
Original Poster

N.Y. woman charged with disorderly conduct at RDU

Morrisville, N.C. — Authorities say that a New York woman whose unruly behavior caused a flight to be diverted to Raleigh Saturday later became intoxicated and got into a dispute with an airline employee.

Southwest Airlines Flight 1925, which was en route to Orlando to Providence, R.I., was diverted to Raleigh-Durham International Airport around 8 p.m. because of a passenger's unruly behavior, RDU spokesman Andrew Sawyer said.

He said that Tina L. Seymour, 46, of 15 Knapp Road in Mastic Beach, N.Y., and her family were removed from the plane. RDU police determined she had done nothing criminal, but Southwest Airlines told her that she couldn't get a flight until Sunday.

http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/7939501/
Old Jul 15, 2010, 9:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Unfortunately, this is not good enough for her behaviors. This is not appropriate behaviors during in-flight. She was extremely drunk. She is very intoxicated. She will spent in the jails for 6-months. She didn't assault on flight crew. She will be barred flying on the commercial airplanes for 1 year to be exists. She could be charge with interfering of the cabin crew, disorderly conduct, resist arrest and etc.
Old Jul 17, 2010, 11:14 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: DL DM, UA, AA, SPG Gold, Marriott, HH, Fairmont, NYSC (Passport), 24hrFitness-Super Sport
Was it totally necessary for the news source to publish the address of the woman and her family? Extremely irresponsible reporting.
Old Jul 18, 2010, 1:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
An arrest warrant states that Seymour used profanity in the airport and resisted attempts by an officer to handcuff her.
There but for the grace of hard of hearing GA's go I.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.