Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Helix MWR - Anyone else using them?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2024, 4:29 pm
Original Poster

Helix MWR - Anyone else using them?

I've been using them for medically prescribed testosterone replacement therapy for over a year now and have been really happy with them and with my progress so far. In terms of luxury, no service is better.

Looking to connect with other people using Helix Mobile Wellness Research to compare notes on your progress. I like the convenience of house calls and the concierge service. Having a phlebotomist come to me for blood draws makes handling lab work a lot easier and having good customer service over the phone and text that actually gets things handled quickly has been WAY easier then visiting a clinic all the time for shots. Their docs were great and seemed to take their time and really care about figuring out a regimen that works for me but also protect fertility. And their nurse came to my house to teach me how to take the meds, so it's been way easier to be able to self-administer when traveling rather than having to worry about when I can make it to a clinic again. Plus they offer discounts for referrals and reviews and stuff which helps keep it affordable.

TRT and HGH have both been game changers for me. Better sleep, better workout recovery, better fitness, better libido, etc.

Would love to compare notes with anyone else using their services, specifically to discuss which add-ons you've found to be most useful / best value. I personally love the HGH peptides but would love to hear from anyone who's chosen to use the B12 injections. Better than just supplementing with a vitamin? Any weight loss or improved energy?

Would also love to hear notes about how you travel with everything—do you preload syringes or bring vials and empty syringes? Checked bag or carry-on? Any issues with customs?

Because of the increased regulation and lowered availability, I guess they're invite only now? I'm lucky because I started a while ago and was grandfathered in as a Helix Black member (sleek black card and everything). But apparently they tend to only invite CEO's, Managing Partners, and business owners now. If you get an invite, pounce on it. And then let me know about your experience and which add-ons you picked. Specifically would also love to hear from anyone who's tried Sermorelin or Gonadorelin.
paralyzer likes this.

Last edited by UAP_777; Feb 12, 2024 at 6:43 pm
Old Feb 27, 2024, 4:16 am

Helix MWR went invite-only, I believe, around 2022.

The owner will personally send invites to people - and yes - it's usually CEO's, managing partners, and business-owners who are targeted (although - I believe they also look for people who they think will be "rising" into major executive positions as well). There was a time where a good amount of invites went out (this was shortly after they went invite-only) - but it's gotten really difficult to receive an invite now.
Old Mar 23, 2024, 2:48 am

Also to UAP -
I've never had an issue carrying insulin-syringe needles onto a plane. I usually pack the vial and take it with me, with the appropriate number of syringes. I think most TSA screeners are use to seeing them now, in regard to diabetes, etc. I don't know about international (but if you have the orange prescription bottle, with your name on it, that serves as a prescription).

Favorite add-on? Definitely Sermorelin! Has helped greatly with muscle recovery and sleep. I don't need as much sleep as I use to, now that I inject Sermorelin.
Old Mar 24, 2024, 9:13 pm

Yes, Helix went invite only about a couple of years ago and you can tell that they are really focusing on becoming a luxury brand. As long as you are able to reflect that you are successful, you should be good and it is worth staying on. No trouble with traveling on my end but it helps having TSA pre-check. I have seen fantastic progress since starting so I definitely recommend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.