Reload this Page >

Best mosquito repellent?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best mosquito repellent?

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2022, 2:18 pm

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
Off works, but does it still smell and feel awful? I had some success in Africa with Citronella spray, which is more pleasant
Old Jun 4, 2022, 8:47 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

I swear by Avon's Skin So Soft. Mosquitos are attracted to me. If I forget to rub that product on me before sleep, I will be bitten on every inch of exposed skin. It really does repel mosquitos.
Old Jun 11, 2022, 2:53 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by N1120A
Off works, but does it still smell and feel awful? I had some success in Africa with Citronella spray, which is more pleasant
The smell of Off spray lives forever in my mind as someone that lived off it due to mosquitoes being more or less “the state bird” that would feed off me otherwise during my many hours in the woods or even gardens. It didn’t feel awful to me, but the smell was memorable. I’ve long since gone to things like insect repellent from Badger or water-resistant bug repellents from other companies.
Old Sep 28, 2022, 2:27 pm

4 steps to heaven

STEP 1- spray body with JUNGLE FORMULA SPRAY
STEP 2- wear like long sleeve, Pyjamas, light socks to bed.

STEP 3- Use a FAN, on lowest setting, just away from your face.

STEP 4- if you do get bitten then use FUCICORT cream asap. Can get it over the counter in certain countries i.e Cyprus and Spain. They sell a very weak version over the counter in the UK call FUCIBET, it's crap!

Now you can relax!

Last edited by Moskicko; Sep 28, 2022 at 2:37 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.