Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Children
Reload this Page >

Best way to block light from bassinet

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2019, 11:01 am
Original Poster

Hi all

I'm about to take a 13 hour flight to NZ with a 6 week old. We thankfully have bassinet seats (after I reconfirmed them after an aircraft swap yesterday)

After advice on how to keep light off baby's face safely, since we'll be close to the bathrooms / gallery. I don't really want to cover the bassinet with a super light blanket as it could fall in over her face

Old Jan 31, 2019, 3:36 pm

Programs: AA, Marriott/SPG, AMEX
I have no idea how practical this would be on a plane but I have a friend who used something very much like this at outdoor parties with her baby, Food tent, She would partially drape it to keep the sun out and, of course, the mesh allowed air circulation.
James Silva likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.