Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Children
Reload this Page >

Bring Gerber Purée Pouches Internationally

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2018, 5:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdavantage Member

Howdy,
was curious if anyone had any expierence bringing the pouches with Gerber baby food internationally through customs and such as it is fruit based. Originating from the US, over night layover in Hong Kong and landing in the Philippines. And then the reverse as well, just don’t want it to be more trouble than it’s worth if I’ll have trouble with entering other countries with it.
Old Jun 28, 2018, 6:03 am

Have traveled extensively across US, Europe and Asia with baby food pouches (including to Australia and NZ who are very fussy indeed about you bringing food in). Never had any problem with it at all - where there were strict customs checks on bringing food in (Australia and NZ), we just declared it to the customs officers and were waived through. If you are travelling with it as hand luggage, some airports (particularly in the US and Europe) want to scan the pouches individually which can take a bit of time but they don't open them so they remain sealed and sterile.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.