Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Children
Reload this Page >

Australia Family Tour Company that accepts small children

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2018, 5:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver (woohoo), Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold

My parents are planning on celebrating a milestone anniversary by taking the entire family (10 total -- 8 adults, 2 children - 4 & 2 y/o) on a family trip to Australia. I'm advocating for utilizing a tour company to handle logistics, planning, and execution due to the large size of our group (and to alleviate the friction that sometimes comes with traveling in larger groups).

I'm looking for recommendations for a high-quality tour company that will accept small children. Already checked with a couple, including National Geographic who won't take children below 7 y/o (12 depending on the tour). We'd prefer a smaller group size (<20) or even private.

Tons of options - it's hard to sift through them all. Feedback/recommendations appreciated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.