Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cute Children Quotes

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2010, 4:33 pm
PBQ

Programs: DL Gold, Marriott Gold
Our 4 year overheard DH and I discussing HNL SEA flights. I told him I could not take a red eye home. Our 4 year old pipes in, "Neither can I. I have brown eyes!"
PBQ
Old Feb 22, 2010, 10:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P, Marriott Silver Elite
3YO tonight at dinner: "When Amah, Agong, and Er-Yee (grandma, grandpa and 2nd aunt) come over can we all fly into outer space?"
Old Feb 23, 2010, 4:32 am

Programs: DL 0.22 MM, AA 0.34 MM, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 GC 5*
Originally Posted by grlittle
My youngest (5 y/o now) used to clap every time we landed. It was fun to see some folks around us join at times.

I always wondered what others were thinking, but thought it too funny myself.
On take-off we usually put our hands up (eg: rollercoaster). So tempted to use the Madagascar 2 line "it's more fun when you throw your hands up". And it breaks the ice during aborted landings.

During pre-flight of a DTW-MCO, the FA repeated many times about there being turbulence on the way down (probably to pre-calm fears). Yet at about the tenth announcement, someone young shouted "cool!".
Old Feb 23, 2010, 6:28 am

Programs: UA WN Delta Hilton Gold
"Things look much prettier above the clouds!"
Old Feb 23, 2010, 6:34 am
In Memoriam

I think about at age 8.

Mrs UP: No Honey, we are not sitting up here today, daddy isn't with us.
Little UP: WHAT? We have to sit with the people?
Old Feb 23, 2010, 9:59 am

Teenage sister in the ICU recovering from a ruptured spleen a few days before a scheduled trip to Australia: "Doctor, will I still be able to go to Australia?"
Doctor: "Yes, it shouldn't be a problem."
Teenage sister: "Can you tell my parents I have to fly business class?"
Old Feb 25, 2010, 11:11 pm

Programs: Platinum
When flying into our little airport on the Oregon Coast, in a little turboprop, we can have some pretty impressive turbulence. When the adults are gripping their armrests and getting a little pale, my children have been known to exclaim "Whee!"
Old Feb 26, 2010, 10:23 am

Programs: DL 0.22 MM, AA 0.34 MM, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 GC 5*
Originally Posted by frankmu
When flying into our little airport on the Oregon Coast, in a little turboprop, we can have some pretty impressive turbulence. When the adults are gripping their armrests and getting a little pale, my children have been known to exclaim "Whee!"
Followed by "do it again!"? That darned higher-faster generation.
Old May 9, 2010, 11:08 pm

Smile

Originally Posted by AAaLot
'Why don't we ever get to use the life vest?'
That's the favorite of my son
He spends good 20-30 minuts studing a broshure about landing on water, etc. And tells me how much he hopes that this time it actually happens ))
Old May 11, 2010, 3:14 pm

This morning my 5 year old says to me, "Mommy, I like police officers but I like the ones at the airport the best."

I suspect that will change when she stops getting stickers and high fives as she goes through the metal detector.
Old May 11, 2010, 7:49 pm

(I'm a 48 year old male)

7 year old: "It's my birthday today.. I'm seven!"

Me : "That's great!! Happy Birthday!"

7 year old: "How old are you?"

Me: "How old do you think I am?"

7 year old: Screws face up in concentration... "A hundred?"

Old May 23, 2010, 10:13 pm

Programs: Air Canada Aeroplan
Alitalia flight from Milan to Buenos Aires, way too many years ago. Middle of night, everybody is sleeping. The plane hits a really big bump, and there is the sensation of dropping for a split second. The six year old in the row in front of me pierces the silence: "WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"
Old May 24, 2010, 4:59 am
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by Finite Elephant
3 year old has made 4 ORD-ICN roundtrips, always on KE. Somehow we've always referred to the KE flight attendants as "The Nice Ladies." Those who've flown KE know how the cabin crew goes out of its way to be nice to kids, so he has developed an affinity. He recognizes their uniforms and will point them out in the terminals (he also recognizes KE's livery and points out their planes).

Anyway, between trips 3 and 4 on KE, we flew UA to Denver, his first non-KE flight. We get on the plane, get settled in our seats and one of the UA flight attendants walks past.

My son (sounding disappointed): "These aren't The Nice Ladies."
Try OZ next time for even better service.

And a quote:

MicroDUF: Dad, I want to watch TV all day. Can we fly somewhere?
Old May 27, 2010, 7:43 am

Programs: UA, AA, CO, KE
Originally Posted by DownUnderFlyer
Try OZ next time for even better service.

And a quote:

MicroDUF: Dad, I want to watch TV all day. Can we fly somewhere?
I've flown OZ and it is nice, but the ORD-ICN flight leaves ORD at 0130ish local and arrives in ICN at 0530ish local. For those who don't sleep well on a plane it's the answer to the question "What could I do to deliberately induce near-fatal jet lag?"

The KE flight leaves 1300ish and arrives at 1700ish.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.