Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ask us about visiting Phuket, Thailand

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2023, 5:14 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by bwiadca
Phuket is one of the very few locations where I book stays not based on the loyalty programs but on the value and convenience.
---and price...it seems!
Old Jan 18, 2023, 6:51 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat; UA MM Gold; Marriott Lifetime Titanium; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by BinSabai
---and price...it seems!
Well, he did say "value."
Old Jan 30, 2023, 10:22 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Question on VOA wait times and time to clear immigration on arrival in HKT. Planning to arrive in end May around 9 AM. Need to catch a domestic flight after that. Is 2 hours sufficient?
Old Feb 3, 2023, 7:43 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
Question on VOA wait times and time to clear immigration on arrival in HKT. Planning to arrive in end May around 9 AM. Need to catch a domestic flight after that. Is 2 hours sufficient?
Bumping... anybody???
Old Feb 3, 2023, 6:04 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat; UA MM Gold; Marriott Lifetime Titanium; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
Bumping... anybody???
Assuming your inbound flight is anywhere close to being on-time, 2-hours should be fine. I personally wouldn't cut it any shorter than that because, I assume, you have to pick luggage and recheck it.
PiperAtGatesofDawn likes this.
Old Feb 18, 2023, 9:29 pm

Programs: aa
We are in the middle of a World Cruise and will make a stop in Phuket in a few weeks. I had a guide / driver booked for the day, but she has totally stopped responding and we are now looking for a new contact. Does anyone have the contact info for a reliable driver / guide in Phuket?
Thanks for the help!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.