Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotels around the Nana Plaza area

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2023, 8:30 pm

Programs: EVA Air , * G, QR Privilege Club S
Originally Posted by LIH Prem
Soi 11 is nice and close enough and very lively.

Hotel: Hyatt Regency Sukhumvit w/ direct connection to Nana BTS. On the corner of Sukhumvit and Soi 11

Restaurant: Burapa Eastern Thai Cuisine on Soi 11 across the street from the Aloft, excellent cocktails and high end Thai food. Rez recommended.

Another restaurant in the Nana area I love is Nefertiti for middle eastern food on Soi 3/1

-David
Yes this is a hidden gem. I also love the Al Majles Restaurant on soi 3 near Hagen Day. The prices seem to be slightly higher than the others around but the taste is very good though the service can get a lot better but the food is excellent. It is unfortunate that a lot of the most popular ones seems to be unavailable in the night. The Mutabbaq is rarely available at night. But it was very tasty when available.
lsquare likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.