Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Loy Krathong in Bangkok

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2022, 9:37 am
Original Poster

Loy Krathong in Bangkok

Can anyone suggest a non-touristy place in Bangkok (I will be staying in the Ploen Chit / Wireless Road area) to observe Loy Krathong?
Old Nov 3, 2022, 5:26 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
The largest celebrations are going to be centered around the river. Tha Maharaj Mall will be popular. (Asiatique too but you specifically stated non-touristy place.)

From your location, the easiest options (in terms of travel to/from) you might consider are Lumpini Park, Benjakitti Park, or Benjasiri Park.
kevino, BinSabai and puchong like this.
Old Nov 14, 2022, 3:03 pm

Find a riverside restaurant that caters to a mix of local/tourists and you'll have a good time.
Old Nov 14, 2022, 10:05 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by erik123
Find a riverside restaurant that caters to a mix of local/tourists and you'll have a good time.
advise for next year as Loy Krathong has been last week....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.