Wiki Posts
Search

Time needed from hotel to Patong Airport

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2018, 11:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM, Hilton Silver, UA Plat
Time needed from hotel in Patong beach to Phuket Airport

We are wanting to know how much time we would need to connect between Patong Beach (The Bliss South Beach Hotel) to the Phuket Airport (HKT). We have a tour that drops us off at the hotel around 5-5:30PM at our hotel, we will grab out bags and head to the airport. Is it possible to make an 8:20PM or an 8:35PM flight to Bangkok? Our last option is 9:50PM but that gets into DMK around 11:30PM but that may be too late to enjoy the night markets in Bangkok that night

Last edited by Fes426; Oct 14, 2018 at 1:38 pm
Old Oct 14, 2018, 11:11 am

Programs: AY+ Lumo (LTG), LH SEN
It's about an hour ride from Patong Beach to HKT.
Old Oct 16, 2018, 12:20 pm

Programs: AS - MVP Gold, Bonvoy - Silver, Star Citizen - Concierge
I actually stayed at that hotel last November and stayed in one of the rooms with the Jacuzzi tub! I can confirm it takes about an hour to the airport maybe an hour and a half.
Old Oct 22, 2018, 7:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
If no traffic it is less than an hour. Normally it takes 45-50 min. The worst part is getting out of Patong (I'm not familiar with where your hotel is located in Patong (and too lazy to look it up)). 1 1/2 hours would be an absolute exception. I have never had a ride that took that long. I wouldn't hesitate to go for the 8:20PM flight (or 8:50PM if that is cheaper).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.