Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

Thailand Sales, Promotions, Deals? Please Post Here!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thailand Sales, Promotions, Deals? Please Post Here!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2014, 7:15 pm

Hilton 50% off Thailand sale. You have to book Sept 9-13 and complete stay this year. LINK: http://en.hiltonhoteldeals.com/discoverthailand
Old Sep 7, 2014, 7:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by whackyjacky
Hilton 50% off Thailand sale. You have to book Sept 9-13 and complete stay this year. LINK: http://en.hiltonhoteldeals.com/discoverthailand
While I've been curious about this sale for the last few days I'm somewhat put off by the 'single occupancy' restriction.
Old Sep 7, 2014, 8:49 pm

Missed that entirely D. I severely doubt they would actually enforce it. Makes it worthless to me if they do.
Old Sep 7, 2014, 9:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Missed that entirely D. I severely doubt they would actually enforce it. Makes it worthless to me if they do.
I have one upcoming stay where I'll be solo but for the rest of our upcoming stays my better half would be upset if the hotel only allowed me to have breakfast and cocktails.
Old Sep 8, 2014, 1:57 am

Programs: SPG Plat & IC Amb
Originally Posted by dsquared37
While I've been curious about this sale for the last few days I'm somewhat put off by the 'single occupancy' restriction.
Does HH allow 2nd guest stay free? I read from s.where that it does.
Old Sep 8, 2014, 2:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by kimusc
Does HH allow 2nd guest stay free? I read from s.where that it does.
Yes they do (Spouse Stays Free) but this particular restriction may or may not void that allowance.
Old Sep 9, 2014, 7:51 am

Originally Posted by dsquared37
Are you referring to this, on the landing page:

"Rates are valid for single occupancy and are exclusive of all taxes, incidental charges, gratuities, and resort fees where applicable."

I am just reading that as saying that the advertised rates on that page (the ones in big red letters) are as described above, and that actual rates incurred may be different.

I clicked through off the landing page, searched a property for availability for 2 guests, got a good rate with taxes, fees, etc., and paid for it. If they didn't want double occupancy I kinda doubt they would have let me do that.
Old Sep 9, 2014, 7:53 am

Saw the restriction, but booked yesterday for two at Sukhumvit anyway. Price (3100 BHT) did not change from promo page. Ditto arlflyer- my confirmation specifies 2 adult guests.
Old Sep 9, 2014, 8:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by arlflyer

"Rates are valid for single occupancy and are exclusive of all taxes, incidental charges, gratuities, and resort fees where applicable."

I am just reading that as saying that the advertised rates on that page (the ones in big red letters) are as described above, and that actual rates incurred may be different.

I clicked through off the landing page, searched a property for availability for 2 guests, got a good rate with taxes, fees, etc., and paid for it. If they didn't want double occupancy I kinda doubt they would have let me do that.
Originally Posted by roneyc
Saw the restriction, but booked yesterday for two at Sukhumvit anyway. Price (3100 BHT) did not change from promo page. Ditto arlflyer- my confirmation specifies 2 adult guests.
I also booked this morning BKK time and had no porblem with 2 guests.
Old Sep 9, 2014, 10:33 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeWyndham Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by arlflyer

Just another opportunity to stretch your spending money in Thailand ...

For a weekend in late October, I am getting the rate of THB 2,800++ per room per night for the Hilton Sukhumvit. Not bad considering this usually goes for around THB 3,500 per night, a savings of around $30 all in per night.
Old Sep 10, 2014, 3:34 am

As you all know (probably) all those great Orbitz Group (Cheap Tickets, Ebookers, Rates To Go) codes never work in Thailand for some reason. Not anymore, at least with RTG. These work SOONER15 & LATER18.
Old Nov 5, 2014, 3:25 am

K6, BKK-REP $120 (ai) RT Until Xmas

Cambodia Angkor Air, fly M-W. The rest of the week + $35 (ew). Works in reverse as well. LINK: http://www.cambodiaangkorair.com/en/
Old Nov 6, 2014, 12:49 am

Programs: I travel for fun these days.
5380Bt wiht tax....

Cambodia Angkor Air, fly M-W. The rest of the week + $35 (ew). Works in reverse as well. LINK: http://www.cambodiaangkorair.com/en/
So when I run a M-->W return ticket, I get 1500Bt base with 3,880Bt taxes... still not terrible but how do I get it down to $35 ? Thank you.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 2:31 am

Originally Posted by DirtyDan
So when I run a M-->W return ticket, I get 1500Bt base with 3,880Bt taxes... still not terrible but how do I get it down to $35 ? Thank you.
It should be a 10B or $1 base what are your dates ? ps: Didn't you see the huge 10B BKK-REP ad on their front page ? I just checked different dates (other than my own & I'm flying in reverse), lotsa availability at 5B (why not 10 - who knows). The 5B days are all over the place depending on which week you fly. 3880 RT all in. If you HAVE to fly on dates that aren't discounted, you might wanna look at Air Asia and Bangkok Air instead.

Last edited by whackyjacky; Nov 6, 2014 at 2:46 am
Old Nov 6, 2014, 3:01 am

OK I've got this sorted. They've sold out a lot of dates & here's what's left at 5B: BKK-REP - Nov 25, 27, 28. Dec 2,8,9,10,11,16, & 17. REP-BKK Dec 11,12,15,17, & 19-24. Good Luck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.