Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

Thailand Sales, Promotions, Deals? Please Post Here!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2007, 10:22 pm
formerly known as 2lovelife
Original Poster

Location: ORF : UA_Premier_Gold4Life, Bonvoy_titanium, Accor_Plat

Moderator Note: I've copied part of the introductory post from the original, now-archived Thailand Deals thread for your reference… members looking for pre-2014 posts can find them in the http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/thail...nd-thread.html. Thanks! ~aBroadAbroad

There always seem to be advertised discounts within the Kingdom, but I rarely see anything posted to the FlyerTalk ranks. I know that some people are stuck to thier loyalty program (Starwood, UA, etc), but how about a running list of current promotions.

***Some of these promotions REQUIRE RESIDENCY. These hotels tend not to budge on this issue, requiring a work permit. Don't push them on prmotions that require residency, as you'll get nowhere.***

[moderator snip]

Last edited by aBroadAbroad; Jan 4, 2015 at 8:08 pm
Old Mar 10, 2014, 4:54 am

Marriott Soi 57 BKK - I don't know what a good rate for this property is, but it looks like a deal to me (Latestay 'non-mystery rates were 6-7.5K). Apparently,this is Latestay's '2500B, 5*, Mystery Hotel'. That's 2500 (ai). They're not making it much of a 'mystery' at all. They don't usually lay it all out for you like this. From Latestay's description .................."One thing that makes this five star hotel stand out over the others on Sukhumvit Road because of its impressive, three storey rooftop bar that offers 360 degrees over the city. Located only a two minute walk from Thong Lor BTS skytrain station, this hotel is also close to a wide variety of restaurants and bars. The 296 rooms have a contemporary look, and use bold colours to make the rooms feel cheery. In room facilities include a television with cable package that features HBO and ESPN, wireless internet connection, mini-bar and safe. Beds have signature bedding and designer covers. The en suite bathroom has a shower and separate tub.

This 42 floor luxury hotel also has some fantastic amenities. Not only is there the rooftop lounge and bar which is open for dinner, but also an international restaurant that provides all day dining, steakhouse, and a chocolate café with fresh pastries and cakes. There is also a fitness centre, outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool, and a Spa that is run by Anne Semonin, which offers fantastic treatments. As well as being close to Thong Lor’s clubs and dining options, the hotel is also walking distance from the Museum of Science and Planetarium".

Last edited by whackyjacky; Mar 10, 2014 at 9:03 am
Old Mar 12, 2014, 5:48 am

Travelzoo Deal: JW Marriott Khao Lak

Spend 3 nights at the luxurious JW Marriott Khao Lak Beach Resort and Spa for just $319 per stay for two people. Packed with exclusive extras like free massage, free cocktails, free dinner vouchers and more, this offer saves over 50% off regular rates.

Purchase by Mar 20; valid Mar 21, 2014 - Nov 30, 2014
Old Mar 14, 2014, 10:15 pm

Was just looking for a couple nights the end of the month and the Park Plaza came in at $111/2 nites (all in) on Booking.com.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 8:27 am
formerly known as 2lovelife
Original Poster

Location: ORF : UA_Premier_Gold4Life, Bonvoy_titanium, Accor_Plat
Thai Airways Songkran promotions are limited days, in only 1 direction. To Bangkok for the days before Songkran, Leaving Bangkok after Songkran. Prices are great at 1350-1700THB each way.
http://www.thaiairways.com/en_TH/pla...ran_2014.page?

The Summer Holidays fares are almost as good. I recommend to buy now, if you know your dates as sometimes these cheap fares are withdrawn early or the fare classes zeroed out. Travel from Apr 18 to July 15.
http://www.thaiairways.com/en_TH/pla...days2014.page?

Old Mar 28, 2014, 5:54 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 2lovelife
Thai Airways Songkran promotions are limited days, in only 1 direction. To Bangkok for the days before Songkran, Leaving Bangkok after Songkran. Prices are great at 1350-1700THB each way.
http://www.thaiairways.com/en_TH/pla...ran_2014.page?

The Summer Holidays fares are almost as good. I recommend to buy now, if you know your dates as sometimes these cheap fares are withdrawn early or the fare classes zeroed out. Travel from Apr 18 to July 15.
http://www.thaiairways.com/en_TH/pla...days2014.page?

Nice. Thanks for that.
Old Apr 2, 2014, 1:34 am

Just booked the Four Seasons Bangkok for $109/nite all in on Hotels.com. Seemed like a deal to me.
Old Apr 2, 2014, 8:53 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by whackyjacky
Just booked the Four Seasons Bangkok for $109/nite all in on Hotels.com. Seemed like a deal to me.
Wow! That is an amazing deal. Sample dates? Room type?

Thanks for posting... I might have to schedule a date night with Mr Abroad
Old Apr 2, 2014, 11:23 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Dates? I tried a sample booking and couldn't find anything less than $161/night....and since hotels.com doesn't include tax in the "show" price, that means you got the room for $90/night or so?

Are you sure you're not staying at the Fore Seesons Bangkok?
Old Apr 2, 2014, 6:37 pm

Yeah it was out there yesterday morning on Expedia & Hotels.com but not for long. I later tried to rebook it on H.C for the 1 free on 10 deal, but it was a no go. The price showed on Hotelscombined, but didn't hold up. Not even sure I'll keep it. For me the Marriott is a better deal as I'd rather stay in Thonglor-Ekkamai. Here's my receipt: Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok
Mon 5/May/2014 - Sun 11/May/2014 , 1 room | 6 nights

BOOKED

Your reservation is booked. No need to call us to reconfirm this reservation.

View hotel details

155 Rajadamri Road, Patumwan District, Bangkok, 10330 Thailand

Tel: 66 (2) 1268866, Fax: 66 (2) 2539195
Checking in

Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Your room will be guaranteed for late arrival

Important Hotel Information

Although Expedia does not charge a fee to change or cancel your booking, Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok may still charge a fee in accordance with its own rules & regulations.

Cancellations or changes made after 6:00 PM (SE Asia Standard Time) on 04 May, 2014 or no-shows are subject to a hotel fee equal to the first night's rate plus taxes and fees.

View your online itinerary for additional rules and restrictions.

Room Deluxe One King Bed

Reserved for
XXXXXXXXXXXX

2 adults
Requests

1 king, non-smoking room

Price Summary
Total SG$824.94
Collected by Expedia
Special deal: save 50%

Prices shown after SG$700.86 savings

Room Price

SG$824.94
6 nights SG$116.81 /night
Taxes & Fees SG$124.08

All prices quoted in SGD.
Old Apr 4, 2014, 7:27 pm

It's back. I'm going to can the Expedia res and rebook for the 1/10. The 10% code out there doesn't work. Hotels.com May 5-11:
Your booking summary
Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok
Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok Bangkok, TH
+65-6818-5637
Excellent 4.4 / 5

Check in 05-05-2014

Check out 11-05-2014
Total price
$652.50
(including taxes and fees)
Full payment will be charged when you book this hotel.
Includes special offer:
See price breakdown
Taxes and fees $98.10
Old Apr 4, 2014, 7:41 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeWyndham Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
It's back. I'm going to can the Expedia res and rebook for the 1/10. The 10% code out there doesn't work. Hotels.com May 5-11:
Your booking summary
Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok
Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok Bangkok, TH
+65-6818-5637
Excellent 4.4 / 5

Check in 05-05-2014

Check out 11-05-2014
Total price
$652.50
(including taxes and fees)
Full payment will be charged when you book this hotel.
Includes special offer:
See price breakdown
Taxes and fees $98.10
Great ... showing a King room for $92 plus tax/fees per night (~$109/night ai).

Do you have a discount code for Hotels.com?

Thanks!
Old Apr 4, 2014, 8:48 pm

Originally Posted by Kalboz
Great ... showing a King room for $92 plus tax/fees per night (~$109/night ai).

Thanks!
Yeah, but it doesn't work for this location. Still, they give you one free on 10 bookings.
Old Apr 4, 2014, 11:18 pm

Programs: Lufthansa FTL, HHonors Gold, Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Kalboz
use a cashback side, like qipu or topcashback, to book at hotels.com
Old Apr 5, 2014, 12:07 am

Originally Posted by olisch
use a cashback side, like qipu or topcashback, to book at hotels.com
Or Ultimate Rewards if you have a Sapphire or Ink card H.C gives 3X extra points/$, which is 5X total (since they give 2X on all travel already) or 4X (because they already counted the travel bonus). I've read the t & cs and still don't have a clue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.