Wiki Posts
Search

Sofitel Bangkok vs. Sukhothai Bangkok vs. Four Seasons Bangkok

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2014, 12:01 am

Programs: I travel for fun these days.
Uber>taxi

Originally Posted by whackyjacky
True, they are both cheap & plentiful. Obviously you haven't spent much time in BKK, because much of the day these cabs cannot or will not get you from many A to B locations. Your options become BTS, MRT, or motodops.
3/5 taxis make me mad.

Confirming that Uber taxi is awesome and won't decide to drop you off on Nana when he's too frustrated to drive any further on a Friday afternoon.
Old Nov 4, 2014, 7:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United 1k, Marriott Lifetime PE, Former DL Gold, Former SQ Solitaire, HH Gold
Originally Posted by whackyjacky
True, they are both cheap & plentiful. Obviously you haven't spent much time in BKK, because much of the day these cabs cannot or will not get you from many A to B locations. Your options become BTS, MRT, or motodops.
Particularly if it's raining or traffic is a mess or both. Weather and traffic don't affect BTS or MRT. They do affect cabs. Taxis often refuse to use the meter when it's raining.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.