Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

VIP arrival service at BKK airport, for passengers requiring visa on arrival

Old Mar 5, 2013, 11:09 pm
Original Poster

How bad is visa on arrival at 3:30pm ? Trying to arrange a trip for someone who needs visa on arrival. This company (http://www.bangkokfasttrack.com/fasttrack.html) claims that they can even fast track the VOA process but from past experience, the bottleneck seems to be at the VOA counter and I think there is little that any VIP service provider can do anyway. Do you think I should arrange for VIP arrival service and if so, which one would you recommend ? The passenger would not have any checked bags.
Old Mar 6, 2013, 8:14 am

Programs: TK*S, KF Gold, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold
At visa on arrival there is a separate line for senior citizens but from past experience anyone can use it and the line normally doesnt have more than 6-7 people in it. They charge 200baht extra which i think is worth it and you are out within 10 minutes

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.