Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Visa on Arrival

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2012, 1:13 pm
Original Poster

Visa on Arrival

Hi, I have an Indian passport which is eligible for Visa on Arrival in Thailand. However, I have only two blank pages left on my passport (not joint blank pages). One blank page is the first page of the passport and other one is the last page.

The first page has some ink marks from stamps on the facing page and the last page has an emboss on it from a visa that is stuck behind it.

I am a little skeptical about visa on arrival because I have traveled a lot and never seen immigration officers stamp on the first and last page.

Is there anything to be worried about?
Old May 19, 2012, 9:42 pm

If they're legitimate blank pages, then I see no reason why they will not stamp it if those are the only ones left. But I highly suggest adding more pages because many countries are particular and will require one or two empty pages + 6mo validity before issuing any more visas.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.