Community
Wiki Posts
Search

C seating in Y class

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2009, 3:51 pm
Original Poster

C seating in Y class

This week I flew on TG for the first time in a while, BKK-KUL. On both flights (several days apart) I was able to to be seated in the C class cabin on an A340-500. Indeed, using OLCI there was a choice of 2-2-2, 2-3-2 or 2-4-2 seating in economy class. Needless to say, I chose 2-2-2....

Is this common with TG? If so, how do they decide who sits there? An an LH *G I was placed in the rear cabin, but managed to change my seat with OLCI (once) and by asking nicely at the gate.

Flight was absolutely superb - access to the F lounge in BKK (as an LH HON - wasn't expecting this...), full hot meal, hot towels, AVOD etc etc. Better then LH C class on this sector.

Thanks
Old Mar 29, 2009, 2:49 am

Programs: AC Elite *G :: LH Sen *G :: IC Royal Amb :: PC Plat :: HH Diamond
Paid for Y, seated in C and access to F lounge as *G? Hmm, sounds like you might have a good friend working for TG
Old Mar 29, 2009, 8:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
You flew BKK-KUL twice? how did you get back to BKK?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.