Wiki Posts
Search

Baggage allowance BKK-Lampang

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2003, 9:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P-1MM, Marriott LT Titanium
Baggage allowance BKK-Lampang

I found on the Thai Airways website that the baggage allowance is raised for ROP gold (+20kg)and silver (+10Kg). Do they extend this to *A Gold? Any experiences? Is there any difference since this is actually run by PB Air?

[This message has been edited by tods27 (edited Dec 30, 2003).]
Old Jan 3, 2004, 2:13 am

Hello,

Yes indeed, the benefits of the Royal Orchid Gold are the for all Star Alliance Gold members. Thai Airways is one of the First to really recognize them objectively, as opposed to e.g. United. Maybe this is because Gold level is the highest ranking in Thai's FF hierarchy?

Hendrik

[This message has been edited by Hendrikje_be (edited Jan 03, 2004).]
Old Jan 8, 2004, 4:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P-1MM, Marriott LT Titanium
Well... after taking the PBAir codeshare from BKK-Lampang, I realized that they couldn't care less about the weight of our luggage. It was quite an experience to have the ERJ start to taxi when half of the passengers were still standing in the aisle!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.