Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New to TG BKK/JFK

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2006, 7:09 am
RBS
Original Poster

Programs: TG Silver, NWA Plat., HH Gold, Marriott Silv., Hyatt Gold, Sofitel Pref.
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by AandT
I just did this morning... The luggage carts do take bills, or credit card also. There is an elevator for going up to the skytrain. It took me about 50 minutes from landing to checking in at JetBlue. This should be longer than normal as I had an item to declare in customs and also have two small children. Overall a very smooth connection.
Our daughter arrived at JFK this morning on THAI and got herself to Jet Blue with the help of the information you all gave me. She called and asked me to thank you. She said she would have had a hard time if she didn't know what she was doing. So, THANK YOU from our youngest world traveler!

She loved the Thai flight (couldn't believe she got off the plane she left in at JFK) and she loves Jet Blue. Goodbye NWA forever!

All the best and may all your travels be safe and wonderful memories.

Khop Phra Khun Maak Na Kha!

RBS
Old Aug 15, 2006, 8:30 am

Excellent!

Originally Posted by RBS
Our daughter arrived at JFK this morning on THAI and got herself to Jet Blue with the help of the information you all gave me. She called and asked me to thank you. She said she would have had a hard time if she didn't know what she was doing. So, THANK YOU from our youngest world traveler!

She loved the Thai flight (couldn't believe she got off the plane she left in at JFK) and she loves Jet Blue. Goodbye NWA forever!

All the best and may all your travels be safe and wonderful memories.

Khop Phra Khun Maak Na Kha!

RBS
Excellent!

Good to hear this worked.

I'll be doing this exact flight route (Jetblue to TG onto BKK) in a few weeks and I hope to also say GOODBYE NWA FOREVER! I won't miss the horrible NWA staff attitudes and the hit or miss quality of everything from the plane to the staff to the food.

ONE QUESTION: Did your daughter check her bag(s) and if she did was there any time trouble going from the landing of Jetblue, collection her bag, and taking it on to TG's checkin?

Old Aug 16, 2006, 9:14 am
RBS
Original Poster

Programs: TG Silver, NWA Plat., HH Gold, Marriott Silv., Hyatt Gold, Sofitel Pref.
Originally Posted by davevi
Excellent!

Good to hear this worked.

I'll be doing this exact flight route (Jetblue to TG onto BKK) in a few weeks and I hope to also say GOODBYE NWA FOREVER! I won't miss the horrible NWA staff attitudes and the hit or miss quality of everything from the plane to the staff to the food.

ONE QUESTION: Did your daughter check her bag(s) and if she did was there any time trouble going from the landing of Jetblue, collection her bag, and taking it on to TG's checkin?

She arrived in JFK from BKK so all she had to do was take her bags over to Jet Blue. She hasn't done it the other way around - good question! I'd like to hear how that works for you.

RBS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.