Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus
Reload this Page >

FRA to BKK in F, new F seat? update please.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2006, 7:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UAL1K,US Chairman's,wood plat,Marriott plat

Is the FRA/BKK/FRA has the new F seat?

Thanks,

J
Old Jan 2, 2006, 10:53 pm

Originally Posted by bmwsociety2

Thanks,

J
According to agreement with LH, TG have to use the lastest version of their seats on flight from Germany to Thailand vv. I pretty sure that TG use 10 seats version in Royal First with AVOD, 10.5" screen fully-flat bed and 40 seats in Royal Silk with angle-lied flat seat AVOD and 10.5" screen.

Enjoy our Royal Orchid Service!!!
Old Jan 2, 2006, 11:33 pm
Suspended

Programs: FB, UA, TG, SU
I doubt the credibility of this information.

Originally Posted by BEAM
According to agreement with LH, TG have to use the lastest version of their seats on flight from Germany to Thailand
Old Jan 2, 2006, 11:38 pm
Suspended

Programs: FB, UA, TG, SU
Experience has shown that even the guys at TG fleet management could not tell you for sure. Change of aircraft is quite common with TG.

Originally Posted by bmwsociety2

Thanks,

J
Old Jan 2, 2006, 11:46 pm

Originally Posted by inhiyu66
Experience has shown that even the guys at TG fleet management could not tell you for sure. Change of aircraft is quite common with TG.

may be some and may be not, only thing i can tell you is that TG try to use the best seat on this flight, i'm in TG marketing team and we really try hard to make it right.....
Old Jan 3, 2006, 2:05 am

Programs: A3*G, UA PP, MR LTTE, was HH/D now Gold
Was on TG923 FRABKK in November with new seats and in December on the old configuration. TG changes planes in high season very often due to less C seats in the new cabin.
Old Jan 3, 2006, 2:48 am

Programs: SQ TPP, BA Gold, Hyatt Life Glob, SPG/Marriott Life Plat,
It 'should' be the new config and you would be unlucky not to get the 10 x F seats a/c. But this is TG and they are a PITA for last minute equipment swaps so they cannot be 100% trusted unfortunately.

Maybe our new marketing friend can see if he can try and get the mesaage across to the powers that be that people would trust TG more if they didn't keep doing this.
Old Jan 3, 2006, 11:52 am

Programs: UA 1K 2MM (*G)
Originally Posted by MAN Flyer
Maybe our new marketing friend can see if he can try and get the mesaage across to the powers that be that people would trust TG more if they didn't keep doing this.
Can only second this!!! Please try your very best.

May I add that you please try to bring back 100% mileage credit on W-fares to the UA mileage plus program (I didn´t say that... )

F.R.
Old Jan 3, 2006, 5:09 pm
spk

Programs: TG*G
For LHR and FRA, the aircraft type change is kept at minimum and only for really serious operational reason. When there were 2-3 refurbished aircrafts, the aircraft changes for FRA were happening more frequently then usual because the rotation is tight with no spare aircraft. But with 6 in operations now, the aircraft rotation should be rock solid for this route.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.