Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upgraded MD11s

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2005, 11:49 pm

Originally Posted by twa777
I actually tried to fly on a TG MD11 from BKK to PEK since I'd never been on one before, but the flight got upgraded to a 747. However, I got also upgraded from business to first (the 14-seat version, better than the 18-seat version I had in from LAX to BKK) so I won't complain too much.
wow!! you really got lucky being upgraded on that route from business class MD11 to the newer first class on a B747!!

I guess this actually happens, but we only normally hear about last minute downgrade planes changes on TG--because bad news is LOUDER I guess....
Old Oct 6, 2005, 5:06 am

Programs: UA: 1K MM, Marriott Ambassador, Platinum IHG. Diamond: Hilton. Silver: Delta & Hyatt
Along with the MD-11 Thai should also sell its Boeing 747-300's as I cannot see them doing a refurbishment on those planes. I have no problem wiith the A330's but I agree the A300 needs to go in a hurry. Up next B787's???
-UFFA
Old Oct 7, 2005, 1:16 pm

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
Md11

i have been in eco and business ex-milan to milan on the MD11.

it was in both cases a pain in the a**....

economy i had row 31 and had more legroom but i can imagine that other people died on that flight.

business class is just a joke, i felt like i am sitting in an old schoolbus....

oh my i have to fly that plane again soon ....

hope someone will buy them before 2006

dp

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.