Wiki Posts
Search

A340-600

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2005, 5:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: ROP Gold
A340-600

In one of these threads below, (I can't remember which one!) was talking about TG will operated a non-stop flight between Bangkok and Auckland with a new aircraft, A340-600. Will these aircrafts have 3 classes of service with First, Business and Econ? or Will it have Business, Exec. Econ, then Econ instead?

I'm planning to travelled sometimes in Aug/Sep, so if any of you have more information would be much appreciated.

NB: also somebody was talked about the new version seats in F and C, and quoted as "744" rather than the old "museam pieces!"

Will these new version F and C appears on BKK-AKL flight, as I am sick of the old museam piece! LOL

thanks
Old Feb 17, 2005, 6:01 am

Programs: AC 75K,SQ*G,Marriott PLT,HH GOLD,IHG PLTAMB
Originally Posted by tg744
In one of these threads below, (I can't remember which one!) was talking about TG will operated a non-stop flight between Bangkok and Auckland with a new aircraft, A340-600. Will these aircrafts have 3 classes of service with First, Business and Econ? or Will it have Business, Exec. Econ, then Econ instead?

I'm planning to travelled sometimes in Aug/Sep, so if any of you have more information would be much appreciated.

NB: also somebody was talked about the new version seats in F and C, and quoted as "744" rather than the old "museam pieces!"

Will these new version F and C appears on BKK-AKL flight, as I am sick of the old museam piece! LOL

thanks
First, Business, Economy 3class service

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.