Wiki Posts
Search

Ticketing question - help please

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2004, 4:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA - GGL GFL
Ticketing question - help please

I'm planning a trip to Thailand in December and have got award seats from LHR-SIN (on BA). I checked the Thai Airways website and for S$884 I can get biz class seats SIN-BKK-CNX-BKK-SIN - which seems like great value. However, to book online, I then need to pick up the tickets from the ticket office in SIN within 72 hours. This is a problem, as I live in London.

Does anyone have any suggestions how I can overcome this problem. I did call Thai Airways in London but they can't issue those tickets from here. Their lowest fare was more than double. Would a Singapore based travel agent be able to issue the tickets and send them over, or are those rates internet only?
Old Jul 23, 2004, 4:22 am

It seems to be a public fare, see eg. Misa Travel here:

http://www.airfares.com.sg/airfares/...ai%20ChiangRai

Not sure this particular agency can send tickets overseas, but I'm sure you can find one that does.

I hope you're aware that TG's C isn't quite up to the standards of most Asian carriers and that the int'l-dom transfer at BKK can be a minor hassle. If I were you, I'd look into direct dlights on SQ's regional subsidiary SilkAir (MI), which also has cheap business class.
Old Jul 23, 2004, 8:55 am

Try this:

MAJESTIC
TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL
69 SOI LANGSUAN 3, PLOENCHIT ROAD, PRATUMWAN, BANGKOK, 10330
THAILAND
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.