Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Using TG 1st Lounge flying SQ 1st Class

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2004, 11:39 am
Original Poster

Using TG 1st Lounge flying SQ 1st Class

Greetings! Has anyone had any experience gaining access to the TG 1st Class Lounge in the BKK Airport if they're flying on an SQ flight in 1st Class? If so, which 1st class lounge did you have permission to use? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your input.
Old Jun 18, 2004, 12:06 pm
spk

Programs: TG*G
Per Star Alliance policy, if you hold a First Class boarding pass from any *A carrier then you have access to any *A First Class lounge. So, in your case, you will have access to the TG's First Class lounge.
Old Jun 18, 2004, 1:02 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by spk
Per Star Alliance policy, if you hold a First Class boarding pass from any *A carrier then you have access to any *A First Class lounge. So, in your case, you will have access to the TG's First Class lounge.
Dear SPK, Thank you for your feedback on this one. I greatly appreciate it.
Old Jun 18, 2004, 8:44 pm

Originally Posted by spk
is this really a stated Star Alliance policy? i'm trying to imagine F pax on another Star carrier being admitted to the Silver Kris F section in SIN....
Old Jun 18, 2004, 8:53 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by milehighj
is this really a stated Star Alliance policy? i'm trying to imagine F pax on another Star carrier being admitted to the Silver Kris F section in SIN....
Hello, milehighj, I believe that the Silver Kris Lounges are an exception. Their policy specifically states that Star Alliance partners should use the Premium Lounges in Singapore instead of the Sliver Kris Lounges. http://www.staralliance.com/star_all...e/main_10.html
However, I know that one can use the Silver Kris Lounges outside of Singapore. I've used them in Hong Kong when holding a UA Business Class ticket.
Old Jun 19, 2004, 2:15 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus, FB Platinum, Emirates
You can use SIN SKL F section with at least LH F tickets. The "Premier Lounge" policy is for Star Gold cardholders, not premium class passengers.
Old Jun 19, 2004, 3:39 am
spk

Programs: TG*G
Originally Posted by bnova72
Hello, milehighj, I believe that the Silver Kris Lounges are an exception. Their policy specifically states that Star Alliance partners should use the Premium Lounges in Singapore instead of the Sliver Kris Lounges. http://www.staralliance.com/star_all...e/main_10.html
However, I know that one can use the Silver Kris Lounges outside of Singapore. I've used them in Hong Kong when holding a UA Business Class ticket.
If you travel *A First or Business class you'll be admitted into the Silver Kris Lounge. But if you're a *A Gold travelling economy class then you will be directed to the Premier Lounge.
Old Jun 19, 2004, 8:55 am
Original Poster

Thanks again to all for your clarification and input. Cheers!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.