Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Arrival F lounge in FRA?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2004, 7:12 pm
Original Poster

Arrival F lounge in FRA?

We have a 4 hour connection from TG F to AY Y in FRA and I'm just wondering if there is an arrival lounge we can use or will we be stuck loungeless (as we don't have any Finnair status)?
Old Apr 20, 2004, 2:42 am

Programs: A3*G, UA PP, MR LTTE, was HH/D now Gold
if you have *G status, you can use the lufthansa senator lounge (lh "first" class). otherwise, there are no arrival lounges for star alliance flights. choose oneworld next time or use you finnair card
Old Apr 20, 2004, 8:32 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, SPG Plat
United has a nice 1st class lounge,you should be able to access it since you are flying 1st, just show them your boarding pass, much better than the Senator lounge. Not so much smoke.
Old Apr 20, 2004, 7:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Technically, access is likely to be denied as you are coming off a flight and require a same day STAR flight to access a lounge. Your boarding pass would have the previous day's date. Normally, lounges do not provide access when coming off flights, just prior to boarding, or connecting. If you have a Diners card, they have a lounge at FRA. It will really depend upon the receptionist you get. There are a couple of LH lounges, and the UA one, so you can keep trying if you get turned down at one, until you find one that will let you in.

I also believe that most ONEWORLD carriers use the satellite terminal at FRA [BA does, I know], so you'll have a good half hour transfer to make to get over to that terminal, then check in and clear security, etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.