Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus
Reload this Page >

B777ER Differing Seat Map for Same Aircraft

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2022, 9:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL, AC, Bonvoy, Accor, Hilton

I am booked in business class TG 677 a B777-300ER. (it's the 17:30 afternoon commuter flight) I am trying to book a seat that is next to the window with the armrest/shelf on the aisle.
My problem is that my booking airline has a different seat position than Thai airways. If I was booking through TG I would take 12 A or 15A and with AC 11A 14A

TG has the following diagram (same as seat guru)

Thai Airways

Air Canada which I booked through has this configuration

Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere but I didn't find in search and I am completely flustered. Who should I rely on?
Old Jun 29, 2022, 11:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
So, the AC configuration shows one of the couple of aircraft with the new First class in a 77W, and a mini-biz cabin. This seems to be the accurate seat map. Unhelpfully, TG hasn’t uploaded the new seat map for this variant (last I looked).

However, this configuration could change, so you need to be flexible. Stay with what you have, and monitor.
BinSabai likes this.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 12:06 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Thai Kiwi is spot on
first seat map is a normal 777-300ER showing the first compartment with business class seats from first row
second seat map is the new one (from which they have currently just 2 planes and expecting a third one) with First Class seats in the first compartment, starting from the remaining business class seats at the back of the first compartment

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.