Wiki Posts
Search

Standby upgrade on NH stock

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2019, 7:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
Standby upgrade on NH stock

Will I be able to standby upgrade if my ticket was issued on 205 stock? The information on the website isn't clear... has anyone had success? It's domestic sector BKK-HKT. Thanks.
Old Aug 24, 2019, 9:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by bsb7140
Will I be able to standby upgrade if my ticket was issued on 205 stock? The information on the website isn't clear... has anyone had success? It's domestic sector BKK-HKT. Thanks.
I don't know. However, the THAI website specifies the upgrade costs depending on the TG fare class .

I assume the NH ticket is a codeshare and is showing an NH flight number and NH fare class? If so, my guess is that due to the NH ticket and and associated fare class, you are most likely to be unsuccessful. Still, you can only ask
Old Aug 26, 2019, 2:45 am

Programs: M&M, ROP, KrisFlyer
no stand-buy upgrades on tickets issued by other airlines than TG (217-xxxx) since long....

Last edited by Creole Spirit; Aug 27, 2019 at 1:19 am
Old Aug 26, 2019, 7:24 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
TG would not want to touch a non-217-issued ticket for any changes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.