Search

TG Fast Track at Suvarnaphumi

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2017, 4:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by W Nippert
An Infant can also use that lane, but obviously only without parents
That depends upon how precocious of an infant they're dealing with.
Old Sep 6, 2017, 7:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by dsquared37
That depends upon how precocious of an infant they're dealing with.

I have neither seen an infant nor a senior citizen at the Premium Lane...just passengers with vouchers or Cards
by the way, if you work for a BOI Company in Thailand, you can also get fast track, but need a bit of bureaucratic efforts...
Old Sep 12, 2017, 8:03 am
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
Do *G flying TG Y get any sort of fast track immigration or security at BKK (both departure and arrival)?
Old Sep 13, 2017, 2:50 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by :D!
Do *G flying TG Y get any sort of fast track immigration or security at BKK (both departure and arrival)?
unfortunately not, but you can hire a service for some hundred THB
Old Sep 13, 2017, 2:37 pm

Any pax arriving in any class on any airline can get fast track with or without buggy. I opt for fast track + buggy in most cases when I arrive for whatever reason on a different airline and don't already have fast track.
Old Sep 13, 2017, 8:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MikeFromTokyo
Any pax arriving in any class on any airline can get fast track with or without buggy. I opt for fast track + buggy in most cases when I arrive for whatever reason on a different airline and don't already have fast track.
frankly I do not need a buggy as walking is refreshing and healthy in particular after a long haul. And it contributes to the 10k steps I usually do every day
also often non fast track lines at immigration are not long at all and you are through in 5-10 minutes, but if the whole Arrival hall is full of waiting passengers and queue starts already in the terminal, then I am glad i can use fast track
Old Sep 14, 2017, 9:59 am

Originally Posted by BinSabai
frankly I do not need a buggy as walking is refreshing and healthy in particular after a long haul. And it contributes to the 10k steps I usually do every day
also often non fast track lines at immigration are not long at all and you are through in 5-10 minutes, but if the whole Arrival hall is full of waiting passengers and queue starts already in the terminal, then I am glad i can use fast track
Yes, I can live with or without buggy, but always just book it if I am separately arranging fast track. I very often arrive at night, when it seems many other int'l flight land, so the main immigration lines look very long.
Old Sep 14, 2017, 8:18 pm
Original Poster

Yes, I can live with or without buggy, but always just book it if I am separately arranging fast track. I very often arrive at night, when it seems many other int'l flight land, so the main immigration lines look very long.
it depend what time, immigration can be very empty at 2100, certainly very busy after 2200, then get empty again towards midnight, then very busy again after 0100 when many flights from China land
Old Sep 15, 2017, 1:20 pm

it depend what time, immigration can be very empty at 2100, certainly very busy after 2200, then get empty again towards midnight, then very busy again after 0100 when many flights from China land
Yes, I've noticed that but never paid much attention. Years ago I had enough bad experiences with those lines, that I always purchase fast track and buggy if flying an airline that does not give it to me.

I still have old unused Fast Track tickets from times when I didn't need to use because hotel already had booked Fast Track and buggy. Do you think they're still "safe" to use even if traveling on a different airline than stamped on the ticket? There are no dates on them.
Old Sep 15, 2017, 7:46 pm
Original Poster

I still have old unused Fast Track tickets from times when I didn't need to use because hotel already had booked Fast Track and buggy. Do you think they're still "safe" to use even if traveling on a different airline than stamped on the ticket? There are no dates on them.
no they are not safe to use as those details are more and more checked. you will not be arrested if you try, but probably sent back to normal immigration lines
MikeFromTokyo likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2017, 9:30 pm

no they are not safe to use as those details are more and more checked. you will not be arrested if you try, but probably sent back to normal immigration lines
Thanks. I am glad I saved myself the embarrassment and inconvenience of ever trying to use an old pass.

In the past, hotels have always booked Fast Track and buggy for me when not arriving TG. But, if not going to hotel, how can one book this on one's own?

Through AOT, through Thailand "Elite"?

Are these websites recommended?

https://www.limousine.in.th/fast-track-immigration.html

https://www.bangkokflightservices.co...port-services/

Last edited by MikeFromTokyo; Sep 15, 2017 at 9:39 pm
Old Sep 15, 2017, 10:32 pm
Original Poster

Thanks. I am glad I saved myself the embarrassment and inconvenience of ever trying to use an old pass.

In the past, hotels have always booked Fast Track and buggy for me when not arriving TG. But, if not going to hotel, how can one book this on one's own?

Through AOT, through Thailand "Elite"?

Are these websites recommended?

https://www.limousine.in.th/fast-track-immigration.html

https://www.bangkokflightservices.co...port-services/
Thailand Elite: you need to be a member and that comes from 500'000 THB up

you could also get fast track if you are working for a BOI Company in Thailand (you do not need to be on their salary list, but maybe your employer has an affiliate with BOI in Thailand)

APAC Card also qualifies

i do not have much experience with services offered through Websites. Others might be more qualified to answer, maybe open a new thread?
Old Sep 16, 2017, 2:19 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
you could also get fast track if you are working for a BOI Company in Thailand (you do not need to be on their salary list, but maybe your employer has an affiliate with BOI in Thailand)
How does one check on this? My company is a success story on BOI's website. Just show my employee ID?
Old Sep 16, 2017, 2:28 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by yosithezet
How does one check on this? My company is a success story on BOI's website. Just show my employee ID?
no, you need a letter from BOI stating your Person is approved for fast track.
Old Sep 16, 2017, 2:46 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
no, you need a letter from BOI stating your Person is approved for fast track.
For each entry? Or can I use the same letter multiple times?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.