Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New amenity kits?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2017, 2:34 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Main Wheel
These are 8 different types of kit I have had in Thai J.

Thann
Furla
Greyhound
Mandarina duck
Porsche
Samsonite
Divana (this was on board during Princess Chulabhorn's birthday celebrations in the last couple of weeks).
The Blue basket one does not have a name on it but was on board during Queen Sirikit's last birthday celebration period.
but some are from years ago, right?
the two on the right top I have never seen...
Old Jul 13, 2017, 5:14 pm

Not really. The oldest would be the Porsche. The two in the top right hand corner I think (not know) are a special run for royal family members Birthdays. The black and white one (Divana) I got last week on the 7th July, and the blue one (no name on it other than a small "Thai" on the zipper swish) I got mid August last year during the queens birthday week.
Old Jul 29, 2017, 12:54 pm
Koc

Originally Posted by Main Wheel
These are 8 different types of kit I have had in Thai J.

Thann
Furla
Greyhound
Mandarina duck
Porsche
Samsonite
Divana (this was on board during Princess Chulabhorn's birthday celebrations in the last couple of weeks).
The Blue basket one does not have a name on it but was on board during Queen Sirikit's last birthday celebration period.
Just to add; I`ve also received the dark green Borghese kit (osl-bkk summer 2014) and the light canvas Aigner kit (osl-bkk autumn 2011). The latter one is quite good as it`s spacious enough to use as a wash bag.
Old Jul 30, 2017, 1:28 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
just got a totally new one.
divana from OTOP (local Thai product)
Attached Images  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.