FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/thai-airways-royal-orchid-plus-503/)
-   -   First Class Rimowa Kits? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/thai-airways-royal-orchid-plus/1725862-first-class-rimowa-kits.html)

1k-all-the-way Nov 26, 2015 9:40 pm

Originally Posted by BinSabai (Post 25776324)
TG657 (without looking up); I have been many times on that flight and always got a amenity kit. Someone was there earlier and took yours...

You know, now that I think of it, I made a seat change at the gate just before boarding. In the new seat, I had to ask for headphones as there were none on the seat. IME TG sets up seats with amenities knowing what seats would be empty or occupied, so I probably missed out for that reason.....

BinSabai Nov 26, 2015 11:05 pm

Originally Posted by 1k-all-the-way (Post 25777208)
IME TG sets up seats with amenities knowing what seats would be empty or occupied, so I probably missed out for that reason.....

exactly!^

ORDnHKG Nov 26, 2015 11:24 pm

Originally Posted by 1k-all-the-way (Post 25773201)
I flew ICN-BKK last week and did not get one...yesterday on BKK-NRT got a nice burgundy one.

Of course you are not getting one because ICN-BKK is a 2 class route using 2 class plane, Rimowa only exist in F but not C, not sure why you think you will get it in C. :confused:

You will get an amenity kit in C but just not Rimowa.

1k-all-the-way Nov 27, 2015 7:42 pm

Originally Posted by ORDnHKG (Post 25777402)
Of course you are not getting one because ICN-BKK is a 2 class route using 2 class plane, Rimowa only exist in F but not C, not sure why you think you will get it in C. :confused:

You will get an amenity kit in C but just not Rimowa.

Didn't think I"d get one. Didn't even know they had 'em. Just reported on my trip.

Kacee Nov 27, 2015 8:03 pm

Originally Posted by 1k-all-the-way (Post 25773201)
I flew ICN-BKK last week and did not get one...

I got the Porsche Design kit on that flight.

Originally Posted by JVPhoto (Post 25775317)
I would first hope that F remains on the SYD route.

Yes don't count your amenity kit too soon with all the switches back-and-forth on that route!

Kjeksen Dec 3, 2015 11:28 am

Maybe a stupid question, but will I get 4 Rimowa on LHR-BKK-SYD-BKK-MUN in F in Jan/Feb?

Madone59 Dec 3, 2015 11:34 am

Originally Posted by Kjeksen (Post 25807791)
Maybe a stupid question, but will I get 4 Rimowa on LHR-BKK-SYD-BKK-MUN in F in Jan/Feb?

Yup ^. One for every F segment (excluding short intra-Asia segments like BKK-HKG)

Kjeksen Dec 3, 2015 6:37 pm

Originally Posted by Madone59 (Post 25807825)
Yup ^. One for every F segment (excluding short intra-Asia segments like BKK-HKG)

Nice! Hope I can get different colors then :)

BinSabai Dec 3, 2015 11:31 pm

Originally Posted by Kjeksen (Post 25809942)
Nice! Hope I can get different colors then :)

usually different flight different colors; but on same flight all passengers seem to get same color! strange!
Pyjamas sometimes different models, but always different sizes

Fishy Dec 3, 2015 11:52 pm

Originally Posted by DivaTraveller (Post 25775188)
I am looking forward to having my first TG Rimova kit in September next year when I fly HKG-BKK-SYD and return. I hope I will get, in this case 2, hopefully of different colors.

If they give you the same color, you can ask a flight attendant. I said jokingly on SYD- BKK flight that I was looking for the black one to complete my THAI Rimowa collection (actually I need a couple more colors). She went and looked for it and found one for me :D

BKK - HND last month, to my surprise, the pink one showed up and I had never seen before. Luckily the other passenger (only 2 F passengers) was in the toilet :D

ORDnHKG Dec 8, 2015 9:35 pm

Originally Posted by Fishy (Post 25811108)

BKK - HND last month, to my surprise, the pink one showed up and I had never seen before. Luckily the other passenger (only 2 F passengers) was in the toilet :D

The pink one is the newest Rimowa color, but it had been used by TG for about 6 months now.

Thaikwai Dec 30, 2015 6:40 pm

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ORDnHKG (Post 25835302)
The pink one is the newest Rimowa color, but it had been used by TG for about 6 months now.

Got a pink one on TG931 from Paris yesterday....very nice.....

kinchai Dec 31, 2015 3:40 am

Originally Posted by Thaikwai (Post 25938115)

Originally Posted by ORDnHKG (Post 25835302)

I too got a pink one last week from Paris, but I asked for a swap (black) instead. It's too pink for my like.

fly747first Jan 2, 2016 5:24 pm

Originally Posted by Thaikwai (Post 25938115)

^

JVPhoto Jan 2, 2016 5:46 pm

Got a dark chocolate brown one on BKK-NRT. Very lackluster color, there's a reason no one makes brown cars.