Community
Wiki Posts
Search

13 hours in the BKK F lounge?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2014, 5:36 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by SunLover
There is also the SQ lounge option for *G lounge hoppers at BBK.
and EVA lounge, but both with limited opening time...
Old Oct 1, 2014, 12:28 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
Been considering coming in on TG601 and leaving TG622. For someone that's already been to the city and will likely be exhausted (from an MR), I guess 8 hours is perfectly fine in here.
Old Oct 1, 2014, 1:36 pm

Programs: TG Gold
If i may borrow this thread... the First section at Royal Orchid Lounge at Concourse E - West, is it worth visiting for a while or not? i will have 8 hours so my plan is to visit EVA Air's lounge for about an hour and try that one for the first time before hitting back to FCL.
Old Oct 1, 2014, 5:20 pm

Programs: PLAT -- 2.7Million
Originally Posted by Magnus
If i may borrow this thread... the First section at Royal Orchid Lounge at Concourse E - West, is it worth visiting for a while or not? i will have 8 hours so my plan is to visit EVA Air's lounge for about an hour and try that one for the first time before hitting back to FCL.
The E first lounge very pleasantly surprised me during my first visit, last week.
And heck...if you have 8 hours there's plenty of time to take a walk and check it out. :-)
Old Oct 1, 2014, 6:59 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
the F lounge in E is very small; regarding food, drinks exactly the same offering as the big F lounge in D
during the day you are often the only person there except they have a A380 leaving from E
Old Oct 4, 2014, 1:51 am

Programs: TG Gold
Originally Posted by AAJetMan
The E first lounge very pleasantly surprised me during my first visit, last week.
And heck...if you have 8 hours there's plenty of time to take a walk and check it out. :-)
Originally Posted by BinSabai
the F lounge in E is very small; regarding food, drinks exactly the same offering as the big F lounge in D
during the day you are often the only person there except they have a A380 leaving from E
Thx for the replies!

Then it will be a visit to both EVA and FCL at E when i'm so far away from FCL D.

Maybe i can borrow a buggy and drive myself to E!?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.