Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A300 service on THAI ending this year

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2014, 1:49 am

Programs: SK*G/EBD, Le Club Accor Plat, Club Carlson Concierge, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by dsquared37
Flights to PNH are exclusively TG A320s and have been since late March.

Edit: It appears TG mainline re-takes the BKK-PNH service on October 26.
Could it be that TG will take back some routes from ThaiSmile if they move to DMK and that ThaiSmile inturn will take over som routes from Nok? Transfering from BKK to DMK is not very tempting.
Old Jul 31, 2014, 5:06 am

Programs: SK*G/EBD, Le Club Accor Plat, Club Carlson Concierge, Hilton Gold
And now they are retired. Just saw some pictures from the retirement cermony at BKK. Well at least I got 20 or so flights on TGs AB4 and AB6
Old Sep 28, 2014, 8:49 am

Programs: ey gold tg gold accor gold
Saw TAA and TAO on the tarmac at Don Muang a few weeks ago. Flew from khon kaen to swampy last week and TAW and TAX were parked up there. We came down on an even older A330, than the 300s that have just been retired. Thai logic at its best
Old Sep 28, 2014, 9:03 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, TG Gold, Starwood Gold, Marriott Gold
TG flew the A300-600 on the KTM route for a long time until it got replaced by the 777. I think those planes had the best economy seats at that time - no IFE, but great seat pitch, and comfortable. When they first started flying the 777, I was excited with the IFE etc., but missed the A300 on the return to KTM - which was most often connecting after a long flight in BKK.

My earliest flight memories are of the the Thai A300s and the Don Muang Airports. Not sad to see them go away, but always nostalgic when I see those birds at DMK.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.