Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thai Airways Lounge for Y?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2012, 3:59 am

Programs: UA Gold, HA Premier, Hertz #1 Gold PC, SBUX Gold
Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi
Sadly, not all the TG lounges these days. The main Royal Silk Lounge in concourse D lounge is not available to *G in Y, you'll need to go to the lounges in concourses C and E If I recall correctly.

TG have a sign telling you where you fit in......at least that is from 2010. Have things improved?
I'm not sure about which TG lounges can specifically be accessed by *gold members at the moment but I was actually referring to paid *A lounge memberships, not *gold access.
Old Oct 31, 2012, 7:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi
Sadly, not all the TG lounges these days. The main Royal Silk Lounge in concourse D lounge is not available to *G in Y, you'll need to go to the lounges in concourses C and E If I recall correctly.

TG have a sign telling you where you fit in......at least that is from 2010. Have things improved?
Still status quo.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.