Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Transit question

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2010, 3:03 am
Original Poster

Transit question

I was able to arrange a flight in which I am heading from HKG-FRA with Thai in Y.

I have a 3 hour layoever from 10 a.m to about 1 p.m , what can I do with my time in the airport? I dont have any lounge access so I was wondering if there are any pay in lounges? What about massage airside?
Old Jul 19, 2010, 4:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
There is a massage service on the int departure level of concourse A. Can't tell you if it's good or not.

Follow the signs to the SQ lounge, if you arrive at the SQ lounge you've gone too far. Another landmark is the PG lounge, it's across from this.
Old Jul 19, 2010, 4:35 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by kyamato
I dont have any lounge access so I was wondering if there are any pay in lounges?
I believe Louis Tavern Lounge still offers paid access. IIRC there are 2 lounges (one for F an the other one for C) located next to F/G concourses.
Old Jul 19, 2010, 6:48 am

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by dsquared37
There is a massage service on the int departure level of concourse A. Can't tell you if it's good or not.

Follow the signs to the SQ lounge, if you arrive at the SQ lounge you've gone too far. Another landmark is the PG lounge, it's across from this.
I have used that massage service some years back when I had a long transit. Found it fairly decent.
Old Jul 19, 2010, 9:32 am

Programs: TG ROP Gold, Lifetime OZ Diamond Plus, BA Gold
Originally Posted by TPJ
I believe Louis Tavern Lounge still offers paid access. IIRC there are 2 lounges (one for F an the other one for C) located next to F/G concourses.
And they have one more C lounge located on the C concourse. I believe they also have a lounge together with the dayrooms on the A concourse, but not sure if that's a C or F lounge. I know you can pay to get into the one on the C concourse, but not sure about the other ones.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.