Search

Amenity kits

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2010, 11:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan,Alaska,Airmiles
Amenity kits

Hi,
I am flying from BKK to PVG in F. I was wondering if I get an amenity kit for a flight that is just over 4 hours. Does anyone out there know?
Thanks
Old Jul 10, 2010, 2:10 pm

Programs: P THAI,Diamond HYATT
yes you will
Old Jul 12, 2010, 6:26 am
Suspended

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt DIA, IC RA
Originally Posted by triptastic
Hi,
I am flying from BKK to PVG in F. I was wondering if I get an amenity kit for a flight that is just over 4 hours. Does anyone out there know?
Thanks
I flew this route BKK-PVG and did not receive one. I also flew HKG-BKK and NRT-BKK, and did not receive one for daytime flights. They may have been available, but I did not ask. Shame b/c I really like their F kits!
Old Jul 12, 2010, 1:20 pm

Programs: BD*G, BAGold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by thaiair.com
On flights lasting six hours or more, comfort wear, consisting of eye shades, slippers and pajamas are provided. On flights four hours or more, a beautiful tailored travel kit is offered
So you should receive an amenity kit on the flight to PVG and you should receive comfort wear and amenity kit to NRT.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.