Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ex-Germany F/C offers

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2010, 12:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, MU Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Ex-Germany F/C offers

http://www.thaiair.de/index.php?p=1

Could anyone provide me an English version of the ex-Germany F/C offers? I tried to book a discounted F FRA-HKG return,however the lowest fare was shown in C EUR 2662 + tax. How could I get the special F fares?
Old Jul 1, 2010, 3:01 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM (*G)
Originally Posted by ny911
Could anyone provide me an English version of the ex-Germany F/C offers? I tried to book a discounted F FRA-HKG return,however the lowest fare was shown in C EUR 2662 + tax. How could I get the special F fares?
There are currently two promotions. The one you mentioned via the link is a companion fare, so at least two have to travel together. This promotion is valid for travel from 01 August until 25 September, bookable from now until 31 July.

The second promo will get you to HKG all alone for roughly 100,- EUR more, but only bookable in C not F. However, this fare is not -yet- bookable on TGs German site but through TAs.
It is valid for travel from now until 30 September, the ticket has to be issued on/before 14 August.

Hope this helps.

F.R.

Last edited by flyinruddl; Jul 1, 2010 at 3:06 pm Reason: Added more info
Old Jul 1, 2010, 5:43 pm

Programs: P THAI,Diamond HYATT
This is good, works out roughly AU$4000, ex Bangkok they have been asking AU$5500, so a definite saver, but the HKG would help the mileage. Down under we have no specials at the moment other than $3993 to BKK in C,
Old Jul 3, 2010, 1:35 am

Programs: ROP Gold
Why do they only have partner offers...
Old Jul 3, 2010, 3:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
....it's all about revenue.......
Old Jul 20, 2010, 5:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Having just experienced FRA-BKK on TG's C class.. I have to say that nothing has changed with TG's service. While good, it is dull. Food protions are dull, smallish quantities, IFE so so. The seat is ok... but the service seems to be well, same.

Maybe for first timers, TG might seem exceptional when compared to LH say. But if I have to compare TG with thelikes of SQ, & QR, TG C class really falls behind.

So for the price of their tcikets ex-Germany.. I'd rather spend it on QR. Who is usually cheaper than TG anyway.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 8:53 am

Programs: AC Elite *G :: LH Sen *G :: IC Royal Amb :: PC Plat :: HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Guy Betsy
So for the price of their tcikets ex-Germany.. I'd rather spend it on QR. Who is usually cheaper than TG anyway.
But what about the miles?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.