Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upcoming Texas Trip

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2009, 10:58 am
Original Poster

Upcoming Texas Trip

I plan on flying into Dallas next month and working my way down and flying out of SAT. My first 2 nights I plan to stay in either Waxahachie or Mansfield (family in the area so must stay close). After than on to Ausin for 2 days and then SAT for 2 days. Can anybody recommend places to stay that are clean and affordable without those ugly black bugs (I know I am asking a lot)? In SAT I think I would like to be by the airport. I will be with 2 other adults so am hoping for something that will accommodate us all (or affordable enough we can get 2 rooms).

I have search for promo codes for Choice hotels and found none. Does anybody have any recommendations or info on discounts to offer?
Old Sep 11, 2009, 4:45 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Elite Plus, *A Gold Elite, American AAdvantage, Marriott Rewards, Hyatt Platinum
Great discounts for San Antonio hotels via visitsanantonio.com - we saved $80 a night compared to the hotel's own website (Omni La Mansion Del Rio)
Old Sep 18, 2009, 1:40 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Southwest A List, United Silver, Jumeirah One Silver, Marriott Silver
If I remember correctly, there is an Embassy Suites extremely close to SAT airport. If you find a good rate each of you can your own bed by booking just one double room (third bed would be in the sofa in the living room) plus free full hot breakfast.
There were no bugs last time I stayed there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.