Search

Houston Airport Transfer

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2009, 11:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Marriott Gold
Houston Airport Transfer

Hello, Sorry to bother.
I'm flying continental from LGA to Houston and then from Houston to Panama City. I booked the trip as a single ticket with a 50 minute layover in Houston.
Can you tell me how large the airport is and whether I will make from my domestic first leg to the continental gate for the international leg?
I'm a little concerned about delays at LGA.
Thanks so much for advice!!
Old Jul 3, 2009, 10:12 am

Location: Catania, Sicily/South Jersey (PHL)/Houston, Texas/Red Stick/airborne in-between
Programs: United Global Svs, AA PlatPro, WN RR, AZ/ITA Freccia, Hilton Diam, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz Prez, IHG
The airport is large; you can find a map at www.fly2houston.com (click on Bush Intercontinental IAH) but 50 minutes should be fine if everything is ontime or close to on time.

You will not need to reclear security and your flights should stay within terminals C and E, which you can walk between. There is also an elevated train from C to E past security (seperate from the underground train pre-security) however depending on your gates walking to the train could take just as long as walking between the terminals.

There is a map in the Continental magazine that is helpful and has the gate numbers.

Good luck.

Ciao,
FH

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.