Best Business Hotel in Houston?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2006, 10:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United-1K, Million Miler; SPG-Titanium and Lifetime Platinum; Globalist

Any recommedations near downtown?

First time to Houston, meetings in the 77027 zip code, street address is West Loop South.

I usually do Westins or Hyatts, but both are $300 per night for the dates I am looking at. Any good boutique hotels?
Old Mar 20, 2006, 11:41 am

Programs: SPG Plat UA 1P Hilton Gold CO dirt
If you want *wood, there is a Four Points off from HWY 59, which will give you access to downtown, traffic can be bad however during peak times towards downtown, as contruction is ongoing, however, the reverse (southbound 59) is pretty good now that contruction has allowed 3 lanes of traffic to pass through.

You can also consider the Sheraton Suites in the Galleria area, which is also near the inner loop I-610, and a bit further from Hwy 59. The St. Regis is also near the same general area.
Old Mar 29, 2006, 11:13 pm

Programs: CO PPlus, Amex Platinum, DL Silver Medallion, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by billiam
You can also consider the Sheraton Suites in the Galleria area, which is also near the inner loop I-610, and a bit further from Hwy 59. The St. Regis is also near the same general area.
As a former resident of the 027 ZIP code, I can tell you the St. Regis is in that ZIP and the Sheraton suites is just across the Loop from 027.

The Hotel Derek is right there too (prolly next to your meeting spot). That's a pretty swanky boutique hotel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.